The Villages of Creekside

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a Key Fob?

What if I have issues with trash and recycling? 
Waste in Time – (717) 892-8128 
Starting July 1, 2020, Waste Collection will be included in your quarterly HOA dues.  There will be no need to start or stop service after July 1, 2020.  Trash and recycling will be collected Monday mornings, unless it is a holiday, in which case it will be collected on Tuesday morning.  It is recommended that you put your receptacles at the curb  the evening before collection.  Homeowners are responsible for purchasing their own receptacles.  Please see the ‘Waste in Time Community Guide” on the ‘Forms’ tab for more information.  To report an issue or ask questions regarding Waste Collection, please call Horst at (717) 581-9956.  To arrange for additional services, please call Waste in Time at (717) 892-8128.

Please copy web address to view the holiday schedule. 

What are the rules on pet waste?



2. f. iii.   It shall be unlawful for any person owning or possessing any dog, cat, or other animals to fail to clean up and properly dispose of their pet’s or animal’s feces deposited on any street, sidewalk, public places, Township Parks, or other private properties. 

Why isn't there a sidewalk in the community?